Pass me by, I am so not happy!
One last post before I die. Not really! This morning I installed a computer in the “Grossing” lab. Let me tell you this place is aptly named. The computer wouldn’t fit where they had planned so we had to take down a shelf that hadn’t been touched in years. The women helping me put on gloves before she would even touch it. So if I die from mad cow or the fleshing eating virus, this is where it came from.
This isn’t our actual grossing room but you get the picture. Yesterday when I went in to survey the site there was a lovely piece of liver on that white cutting board.
Seriously, I have been so busy this past month with work and relatives and fixing up the house. I have not been much of a blogger.
- My sister and her husband are still filthy pigs living in a god awful place over run with cats and dogs and the mess they leave behind.
- My parents are doing fine. My mother had her second knee replaced and is a poster child for joint replacement surgery. My dad has switched his meds and is doing better too.
- I got a new car. Ended up with another Ford Escape. The first one lasted me 10 years. Sold it for 4 grand.
- Didn’t get a new job. Sad sad sad.
- We are getting new carpet and bathroom flooring with the money from my old car. The flooring was installed yesterday and the carpet is on order.
- I am so not ready for Christmas. Thank goodness that snow didn’t stick ‘cus now it is so cold it would probably never melt.
- Ricky has the flu which has left me sort of a bachelor. I had a frozen pizza for dinner last night. I miss my home chef. Hopefully, he is better today.